11/26/14

Montporte Dungeon Campaign Update

Our Monday Night Gamer Übergoobers have been taking a break from the Montporte Dungeon Campaign, mostly due to my absence because of work duties. I have managed to get in on a few games on Monday night as a player, mostly playing in +Rob Conley's Majestic Wilderlands. We are using D&D 5e and I am playing Aeven Steelhand, a human fighter.

We'll be starting up with the Montporte Dungeon in a few weeks. I will be converting it to D&D 5e from our current rule set, Blood & Treasure. We have had more people in and out of our Monday Gaming Group and I think it works better with newbies and transients if we can use common rule sets.

So, in the next few weeks I will be:

  • Converting my Montporte Dungeon to D&D 5e.
  • Helping the players convert their current characters to D&D 5e.
  • Facilitating character creation for the new players.
  • Catching up on my session notes on my blog. We have played 39 sessions and I have session notes for the first 37 sessions.
  • Retooling the Roll20 Montporte Dungeon campaign.

I am excited about the conversion as I have really enjoyed D&D 5e so far.